Single component, moisture curing polyurethane, multi-use elastomeric joint sealant for horizontal & vertical applications
MasterSeal NP 473U is a high performance, one component, moisture curing, polyurethane construction sealant. It has been formulated with an optimum range of physical properties such as high elasticity and movement accommodation, non-sag, Shore A hardness, tensile / tear strength and modulus to make it perfectly suited for sealing dynamically moving joints in a wide range of internal and external, horizontal and vertical applications, making it almost the perfect “Universal” joint sealant.
• Expansion and movement joints in floors and walls
• Dynamically moving joints in concrete and masonry substrates
• Precast concrete joints
• Jersey barriers and similar
• Shopping malls and other pedestrian areas
• Warehouses and light industrial factories
• Schools, universities, galleries, office buildings, hospitals, clinics etc.
• Irrigation channels and water tanks (when used with suitable primer)
• Primer-free on dry concrete in non-submerged conditions
• Single component, easy to apply
• Non-shrink, non-sag, gun grade for vertical use
• Durable, resilient seal
• Can be over painted after curing when applied on concrete or blockwork substrates.
• Forms a smooth blister free surface when applied onto dry substrates
• Good resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
• Different colours available
Grey(RAL 7004), 600ml sausage. 20 sa, White (RAL 1015)